- Four-channel full-duplex transceiver modules
- Transmission data rate up to 10.3Gbit/s per channel
- 4 channels 850nm VCSEL array
- 4 channels PIN photo detector array
- Low power consumption <1.5W
- Housing isolated from connector ground
- Operating case temperature 0°C to +70°C
- 3.3V power supply voltage
- RoHS 6 compliant
- Hot Pluggable QSFP form factor
- Maximum link length of 100m on OM3 Multimode Fiber (MMF) and 150m on OM4 MMF
- Single MPO connector receptacle
- Built-in digital diagnostic function
- 40GBASE-SR4 40G Ethernet
- Infiniband QDR and DDR interconnects
- Datacom/Telecom switch & router connections
- Data Aggregation and Backplane Applications
This transceiver is a high performance module for short-range multi-lane data communication and interconnect applications. It integrates four data lanes in each direction with 40 Gbps bandwidth. Each lane can operate at 10.3125 Gbps up to 100 m using OM3 fiber or 150 m using OM4 fiber. These modules are designed to operate over multimode fiber systems using a nominal wavelength of 850nm. The electrical interface uses a 38 contact edge type connector.
The optical interface uses an 12 fiber MTP (MPO) connector. Available in both MPO to MPO or MPO to LC breakout configurations.
- Assemblies wired for QSFP applications.
- All assemblies meet TIA/EIA and IEC intermateability standards
- Customized breakout lengths and fan-out-sizes available
- RoHS compliant